aberdeen-music

virus?

Guest MDP

hey, need a bit of help,

my msn was doing crazy things, and sending people a link to some myspace foto, which was causing them to send that link to everyone on their list ehen they clicked it(thats how i got it)

i checked the ctrl alt delete processes for anything that looked really dodgy, and the only new process was eee2.exe, i couldnn't find the route of it anyway, and i checked my msconfig startup processes and it was there, i unticked the box, restarted and the problem has gone, all i want to know is how to find whateever it was and get rid of it for good.

cheers

sorry if that makes little sense

Guest MerryChristmas
hey' date=' need a bit of help,

my msn was doing crazy things, and sending people a link to some myspace foto, which was causing them to send that link to everyone on their list ehen they clicked it(thats how i got it)

i checked the ctrl alt delete processes for anything that looked really dodgy, and the only new process was eee2.exe, i couldnn't find the route of it anyway, and i checked my msconfig startup processes and it was there, i unticked the box, restarted and the problem has gone, all i want to know is how to find whateever it was and get rid of it for good.

cheers

sorry if that makes little sense[/quote']

http://dumpex.com/products.php