aberdeen-music

Cameron from Big Brother

Scenester1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tv tanned
ok i detect a few homophobes in the ranks at aberdeen-music' date='who must think any1 in a gay bar must b gay, where d'ya think i met my gf? in tht place cause i know her pals who r bisexual, and someone said abou how he was rtryin 2 establish his hertosexuality earlier so i tho i would say tht first comment 4 a laugh since the majority think he's a wank neway,so i tho id start a rumour,any more q's u can pm if u r really tht interested in my personal life and ways of saving yourself money on a nite out

timson[/quote']

yes, because clearly we've all been homophobic up until now.

whereas there's nothing homophobic about you starting rumours about someone in the public eye.

I cannot dispute your logic. Mainly because there isn't any.

ok i detect a few homophobes in the ranks at aberdeen-music' date='who must think any1 in a gay bar must b gay, where d'ya think i met my gf? in tht place cause i know her pals who r bisexual, and someone said abou how he was rtryin 2 establish his hertosexuality earlier so i tho i would say tht first comment 4 a laugh since the majority think he's a wank neway,so i tho id start a rumour,any more q's u can pm if u r really tht interested in my personal life and ways of saving yourself money on a nite out

timson[/quote']

Dude, I can't understand a fucking word you say. Yer, but no, but. There was this fing, or sumfink or nufink.

Met him in Inverurie when he was hosting a BBC Radio Scotland quiz at the Town Hall and I was organising an event in a different room.

He was a nice' date=' down to earth bloke.

I rather suspect the folk laying into him on this thread would not be able to lay claim to similar credentials.[/quote']

i used to work in his majestys when he was in the panto.met him on many occasions and he is a really nice guy.got him to play air guitar with me.

fondest memory

Me:cameron ive got two pounds left in my pocket and theres only one of three things that can be done.buy a pint,play the bandit or you buy me a drink,im parched.

buys me a drink.what a guy.he also stopped me on belmont street to ask how college and work was going.

timson its obvious you like a bit of cock and bum fun. dont be ashamed' date=' the amount of shite your talking is just making things worse for you.

p.s you stole my name, i used to be called "timson" you are a shitter version of me.[/quote']

didnt steal your name,my last name is thomson and my favourite bassist(as a bassist myself)is tim commerford from RATM, so thats where timson comes from.

also u say i like a bit of cock and bum fun,but in your profile your occupation is "cock washer" hmmm......

ever body watch this,either:

1. Tim Commerford is gay

2. the bass is a gay instrument to play

3.RATM is a poofy band

5."poofy" is a homophobe word

4.timson is a gay name

5.its gay to have a favourite bass player

6.shallow aberdonians will still question my sexuality

7.making a list like this is gay

8.and everything i've said previously is still bullshit because i have a more exiting life than the average aberdonian, simply because i go to a bar that is aimed at the gay population of aberdeen but still sells £1 drink that noone has still suggested somewhere as cheap

still not convinced?

if you are in cafe drummonds this weekend because the RATM tribute band are playing give a shout out for thomson or timson, if you still have any questions.

do you play for a rage tribute band? Are they any good?

used 2 until we found out there was another one on the go and i never heard back from the singer abou another practice date.we sounded alright aswell,there is another one playing this sat at drummonds,they r good musically,not 2 sure vocally tho

timson[/quote']

Fucking hell, this isn't a fucking text message! Give us some vowels! Your argument might carry some more weight if people can understand it.

Though I doubt it.

Love from christy

ever body watch this' date='either:

1. Tim Commerford is gay

2. the bass is a gay instrument to play

3.RATM is a poofy band

5."poofy" is a homophobe word

4.timson is a gay name

5.its gay to have a favourite bass player

6.shallow aberdonians will still question my sexuality

7.making a list like this is gay

8.and everything i've said previously is still bullshit because i have a more exiting life than the average aberdonian, simply because i go to a bar that is aimed at the gay population of aberdeen but still sells 1 drink that noone has still suggested somewhere as cheap

.[/quote']

I didn't know Tim Commerford is gay!!?! The rest is spot on though...

Love from christy

Steven P and I were walking past him on Rosemount on Saturday.

Steven: - 'Isn't that Eamonn Holmes?'

The look on his face was priceless!

love from christy

Aye.. like, aye. What was going on with those neds that day??