aberdeen-music

Cameron from Big Brother

Scenester1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DustyDeviada

I do enjoy how he manages to go on about some bird being a "bonny lassie" just about every week in his column in the Evening Express, just to emphasise the point that he's definitely a rampant heterosexual. ;)

Guest tv tanned

Met him in Inverurie when he was hosting a BBC Radio Scotland quiz at the Town Hall and I was organising an event in a different room.

He was a nice, down to earth bloke.

I rather suspect the folk laying into him on this thread would not be able to lay claim to similar credentials.

I do enjoy how he manages to go on about some bird being a "bonny lassie" just about every week in his column in the Evening Express' date=' just to emphasise the point that he's definitely a rampant heterosexual. ;)[/quote']

funny that me n pals ofte see hin in the dump oh hendrys gay bar when we r in 4 the cheap drink 9-11pm

Guest DustyDeviada
funny that me n pals ofte see hin in the dump oh hendrys gay bar when we r in 4 the cheap drink 9-11pm

Funny that, Cameron was telling me how he often sees Timson in Oh Henrys, so Timson must obviously be gay. ;)

Oh and by the way, having a girlfriend means nothing, Elton John was married for fuck's sake.

Guest tv tanned

Let us review the evidence.

You decide to be big and tell everyone that Cameron must be gay because you saw him in a gay club. Then try and justify your presence there by saying "i only go for the cheap drink".

You then further try to demonstrate how straight you are by telling us that the barmaids are hot, and you have a girlfriend.

It's nothing to be ashamed of y'know.

Guest DustyDeviada
means nothin?so every guy tht has a gf is gay????

No, but your argument that the fact that you have a girlfriend must mean you are straight is spurious at best.

The laddie doth protest too much me thinks.

Haha, like how this thread's going :p

I've met Cameron in Tescos some time around Xmas '04 with his mum. He was pretty nice and she was totally chuffed that people were speaking to him. Bless. I've spied him in town too, just shopping mind, and he doesn't seem that bad. Can't say I read his column at all.

ok i detect a few homophobes in the ranks at aberdeen-music,who must think any1 in a gay bar must b gay, where d'ya think i met my gf? in tht place cause i know her pals who r bisexual, and someone said abou how he was rtryin 2 establish his hertosexuality earlier so i tho i would say tht first comment 4 a laugh since the majority think he's a wank neway,so i tho id start a rumour,any more q's u can pm if u r really tht interested in my personal life and ways of saving yourself money on a nite out

timson