aberdeen-music

El Presidente at Moshulu

Smooth_groover

Excellent gig on every level I thought. The support bands - The Upper Room and Flying Matchstick Men were enjoyable. El Presidente were on top form. The place was packed and by the looks of things' date=' everyone there was really getting into the gig!

Well done Moshulu!

[/quote']

Nice photos, i thought the gig was great.

Flying Matchstick Men were entertaining, plus Laura from El Presidente was looking mighty fine :)

anyone see them at the lemontree about a year ago' date=' there was like 30 people there, one was about 85 and could hardly walk but could dance quite well with his walking stick[/quote']

Yeah that gig was pretty good too! I think it was Girl Said No that supported them - possibly Eric Euan as well?

Anyway yeah, Sundays gig was far better :gringo:

• 2 weeks later...
Flaying Matchstick Men are good saw them at the Moorings but El Presidente are trying too hard. And they are total shite!

I saw El Presidente supporting Feeder a month or so ago, I thought they were terrible. There songs go no where and go on for ages. They are so middle of the road it makes you queasy. The only interesting thing is the drummer.

That is really harsh I know but I have to say I feel this way, I don't see why they should be playing over other local bands that are much better.

Tom