aberdeen-music

mendeed,element, wsbb, s.o.m

ZeromiserY

so what did you's think of this gig?

all i know is i was pouring sweat on stage and i have the mother of all hangovers too, and i think she's giving birth to little baby hangovers.

haven't felt this bad for a while. not since my 18th birthday.

anyway, getting off track.

gig wiz ace, had good fun playing and element were on top form.

Mendeed were AWESOME! as per usual.

Shame the same couldn't be said about the support bands.I was looking forward to seeing element since I hadn't seen them in about 3 years but was dissapointed.The screeching on the feedback was really annoying.

Sorry about that man, I was told by the sound guy to turn up the amp more which resulted in the feedback.

Mendeed were AWESOME! as per usual.

Shame the same couldn't be said about the support bands.I was looking forward to seeing element since I hadn't seen them in about 3 years but was dissapointed.The screeching on the feedback was really annoying.

You had it lucky mate, at least you could hear something, I couldnt hear a damn thing behind the kit, no bass drum, plus the hi-hat wasn't mic'd, and I had no monitors for a change, all in all resulting in some rather sloppy drumming for the first time in ages! I know, bad workman blames his tools and all that, but I think thats the worst I've ever played live in the 6 year history of the band!:down: KEF just doesn't have the equipment required for a venue that size, and considering how many big name bands they put on, i'm a bitty worried! The mendeed drummer used almost every mic available in the building!!

Musically I thought sounded pretty spot on, but then again, I was behind the kit!

Guest Fright Night

good gig, enjoyed all the bands except We Shall Be Blessed, dont know why, i just dont like them but they played better at kef than the tunnels.

i fuckin hate kef though, i dont know why anyone accecpts gigs there.

that place dose my head in.

good gig' date=' enjoyed all the bands except We Shall Be Blessed, dont know why, i just dont like them but they played better at kef than the tunnels.

[b']i fuckin hate kef though, i dont know why anyone accecpts gigs there.

that place dose my head in.

i know, its shit.

but still a good night, really enjoyed it and i was lovin playing it was so much fun.

also had a very educational heated banter we mr StuartMaxwell, but thats a diffrent story:up: