aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
craig deadenstereo

deadenstereo would like a gig please.

course he is, his band might win Best Internation Act. he might be needed to make a speech.

craig, your timing is perfect in this instance. the garcias are sadly unable to support stayover at the moorings on sat 18th feb. how would that date suit ya? quick! quick!

course he is' date=' his band might win Best Internation Act. he might be needed to make a speech.

[/quote']

It's not his band, he's OUR guitarist.

And we never let him speak in public.

It's not his band' date=' he's OUR guitarist.

And we never let him speak in public.[/quote']

He's spoken at me in private, and based on that I have to agree that your policy is a sensible one.

a true man of rock would be unable to tolerate the public undermining of his posts by band mates. that chris h deserves a good pumelling.

I'd take a good pummelling from you any day Mr Fudge.

Craig is a true man of rock though. At a recent gig he baked scones and handed them out to the audience. After our last gig he had everyone round to his flat for cake and ice cream. Now that is metal.

Normally when a rock band comes to town the saying is "Lock up your daughters", but in this case it would be "Lock up your cranes".

(Note cranes, big tall mwetal things with wheels and hooks, not crayons - no that wasn't a typo).