aberdeen-music

6 Nations

Rachie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only got to hear the Scotland match on the radio because of being in the car but it sounded to be a hell of a match. Being an England fan I was extremely pleased with the performance yesterday but I'm very happy Scotland won today. Was well deserved and also good on the Irish for yesterdays game. From the look of things this six nations is going to be a good one and may be very close. Happy the French were beat *smiles*

is the offside rule the same as football or something different?

Nope, its different. Theres a bit more to it; like if someone kicks the ball, and you're infront of them, you're offside (regardless of where the opposition are) until they run past you (so basically once you kick the ball you leg it). Also in rucks (thats when somebody gets tackled and goes to ground and then theres lots of people) you have to come from behind your own player, you cant come from infront or the side.

its such a beautiful game.

hurts tho!

What a weekend of rugby! I was hammered both days after the matches. Was pretty shocked by the England score, and my opinion of Noon is changing, although that partnership with Tinds is getting silly. Borthwick and Stevens played superb. My friend and me were the only two people screaming for England to win when in the pub. "What part of Wales you from" asked one of the regulars.

I'd like to see Magnus Lund, Stuart Abbott and Tom Varndell play against Italy

Scotland were immense yesterday. Suart Barnes, this arrogant pundit for Sky and The Times wrote about how he could see France winning by 50 points. Get real. I thought Lamont and Parks were particularly good, and felt it was unfortunate Blair got injured. Welcome back Scotland!

Does anyone know if the Welsh players who were suspended yesterday will be back next week?

I think Henson is out for another two matches, and Dafydd Jones and Ian Evans just missing the Scotland trip.

Guest tv tanned

The English media must be having problems.

Trying to reconcile their desire to ridicule France in their usual borderline racist manner, but at the same time being sick at the fact it was Scotland who gave them a doing...