aberdeen-music

Black Atom x Have i got News for You + The Bill

Rass

That was a top performance by the Atom, come to think of it, i've never actually seen the band put in anything less than 100% for every show. However, for the first two bands the crowd in general were shite, most people under the age of 18 should be ashamed of themselves for their lack of manners and overwhelming rudeness.

Guest Bob Double Jack
That was a top performance by the Atom' date=' come to think of it, i've never actually seen the band put in anything less than 100% for every show. However, for the first two bands the crowd in general were shite, most people under the age of 18 should be ashamed of themselves for their lack of manners and overwhelming rudeness.[/quote']

i honestly felt well old last night! (which i am anyway). I must be getting old, because i was concerned for folks safety last night. I thought the crowd were very good response wise to be honest, and it's the best crowd we've played to in Drummonds.

Also, big big thanks to Mac for videoing the gig - i've just watched it and it is.....

MIGHTY!!!

The Damn Few were excellent, i thought we acquitted ourselves well on what was a sad night for us, as our bass player Fraser has now left. Atom were excellent as usual - Fallen is one of my all time local band favourite songs, and i left just as Karloff came on, as i had another night out to go to. Joe - i'll try and get the vid of your set to you by the end of the week.

cheers:up: :up: :up:

i honestly felt well old last night! (which i am anyway). I must be getting old' date=' because i was concerned for folks safety last night. I thought the crowd were very good response wise to be honest, and it's the best crowd we've played to in Drummonds.

Also, big big thanks to Mac for videoing the gig - i've just watched it and it is.....

MIGHTY!!!

The Damn Few were excellent, i thought we acquitted ourselves well on what was a sad night for us, as our bass player Fraser has now left. Atom were excellent as usual - Fallen is one of my all time local band favourite songs, and i left just as Karloff came on, as i had another night out to go to. Joe - i'll try and get the vid of your set to you by the end of the week.

cheers:up: :up: :up:[/quote']

i had a great time. but the enjoyment was ruined slightly by having to lob people back into the pit every 2 and a half seconds. the reason people stand at the sides if because we're there to watch the band, not to jump around and constantly smash people of the back of the head. but, good gig lads :up: