aberdeen-music

prosound???

drum bum

I went down on monday and it had a sign on the door saying they were closed due to electrical failure. The other day I spoke to the bloke who owns Solid Gold Games, he said that the owner had been ill, and that's why it had been shut for the week so I'm not sure? I bloody hope it ain't shut for good though! I bought a dodgy guitar from them not so long ago that needs returning!!! o_O

Andy xx

i didnt know they had staffing problems' date=' i thought people would be falling over themselves to work in a music shop talking gear all day, I know I would.[/quote']

I asked them for a job not so long ago... and they said no! But you have to look on it that, as a small shop, they probably don't make enough turnover for the extra staff.

Andy xx

i didnt know they had staffing problems' date=' i thought people would be falling over themselves to work in a music shop talking gear all day, I know I would.[/quote']

I would doubt that its people not wanting to work for them, more that as a small shop they can't afford to employ more people than the minimum needed to run the shop

I don't know if all the staff would be able to open the shop too, or if there are only a couple of the guys with keys. So if the manager is ill, he can't open the shop and neither can the other staff. I know this happens with bigger shops with more internal rules on dealing with all the money and so on, not sure how Prosound would do it though.

David

I don't think of myself as a 'dodgy' member!

I'm the Saturday guy who knows all the stuff about ESP and I'm usually found to be polishing the guitars/restringing them/sorting crap downstairs/plugging people in (without complaining about what they wish to play, what they wish to play it through, how they play etc.)

:up:

I miss Steve. Legend. Couldn't get a nicer guy.

what happened to him? why doesnt he work there anymore

R&B offered me a JCM 800 for 1200 quid!! they said it was a great price but i found out online you can get it for 800 including delivery!!

so i went and bought me a Diezel Herbert instead, Wonder how much R&B would overinflate the price for that