aberdeen-music

virtual popularity contest

le weez

Go to the galleries and you can see everyone...although for the most' date=' its hard to distinguish one from another....[/quote']

oh yeah.

but its only the people confident in themselves that are most likely to do this

(not to say that every single member here who is confident in themselves has a picture up or anything)

aberdeen music forum wasteland is high school all over again

except people can't actually see you

and this time you can go hang with the cool kids (providing you sycophantically indulge them)

muahaha:popcorn:

Of course some people posting are still in High School' date=' so I guess it's like... simultaneous high school...

Sounded so much better in my head... Hmm.[/color']

I had a picture up for a while' date=' but it just made people less creative in their abuse of me...[/quote']

fuck them

people only take your looks into account when they diss u if they are jealous or feel threatened by u in some way, otherwise htey wouldn't think about it or feel the need to say anything

Of course some people posting are still in High School' date=' so I guess it's like... simultaneous high school...

Sounded so much better in my head... Hmm.[/color']

good point lol yeah

I didn't really like high school

I was always that weird "wtf?-u-drop-acid-too-much" one who nobody really acknowledged the existance of, then would one day randomly say something for no apparent reason hehe maybe its reflected in ym posts