aberdeen-music

Anyone here eligible for a good low interest rate loan?

threeornothing

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tv tanned

What about all those nice people on Channel 5 in the daytime who are willing to loan to you if you have convictions, rubbish credit ratings or just general untrustworthiness, surely they might be willing to help you in your hour of need?

What about all those nice people on Channel 5 in the daytime who are willing to loan to you if you have convictions' date=' rubbish credit ratings or just general untrustworthiness, surely they might be willing to help you in your hour of need?[/quote']

home owners only...and no one in their right mind is interested in 30% APR "deals"...5.6% is the best deal around just now.

what on earth do you need so much money for?

Most people take out bigger car loans...for my purposes, its not a lot of money

Guest DustyDeviada
I still dont get what you need the other 9k for... it's not like it's petty cash.

Good god woman, isn't it obvious that he's up to his neck in debt due to a combination of drugs and stupidity and if he doesn't raise ten grand pronto he's going to get his legs broken?

Now somebody get a loan and give him the money, damn it.

Home ownership is unfortunately a must if you want to borrow 10k. Northern Rock seem to offer a good deal. That is who I am with regarding my car.

You can get up to 25k without owning a home...its just if you've had problems you need to secure it against your home. I think its believed that if you're that desperate for cash, then it would be funny to make you homeless aswell.