aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
threeornothing

Anyone here eligible for a good low interest rate loan?

Go and get me £10,000....I'll set up a standing order to cover your payment. I make enough money to pay it off, I'll have the contract tattooed on my back....any generous trusting folks out there? :up:

Guest tv tanned

Is this like one of those e-mails from the son of a dead African dictator looking for somewhere to store his multi-million pound inheritance?

Guest tv tanned

What about all those nice people on Channel 5 in the daytime who are willing to loan to you if you have convictions, rubbish credit ratings or just general untrustworthiness, surely they might be willing to help you in your hour of need?

What about all those nice people on Channel 5 in the daytime who are willing to loan to you if you have convictions' date=' rubbish credit ratings or just general untrustworthiness, surely they might be willing to help you in your hour of need?[/quote']

home owners only...and no one in their right mind is interested in 30% APR "deals"...5.6% is the best deal around just now.

what on earth do you need so much money for?

Most people take out bigger car loans...for my purposes, its not a lot of money

Most people take out bigger car loans...for my purposes' date=' its not a lot of money[/quote']

Are you buying a car?

Surely you'd be better getting one muchos cheaper that's a few years old. A couple of grand would easily be enough. 10 is a lot of money.

Are you buying a car?

Surely you'd be better getting one muchos cheaper that's a few years old. A couple of grand would easily be enough. 10 is a lot of money.

I wouldn't be spending more than a grand on a car....but i need a bit more than just a car.

if you need to know more about good low interest rate loans pm me and ill google it' date=' give you stupid advice and pretend i have a clue about stuff[/quote']

Google saves my life everyday....I'll not have anyone bash google or googlers! :D

Guest DustyDeviada
I still dont get what you need the other 9k for... it's not like it's petty cash.

Good god woman, isn't it obvious that he's up to his neck in debt due to a combination of drugs and stupidity and if he doesn't raise ten grand pronto he's going to get his legs broken?

Now somebody get a loan and give him the money, damn it.

Good god woman' date=' isn't it obvious that he's up to his neck in debt due to a combination of drugs and stupidity and if he doesn't raise ten grand pronto he's going to get his legs broken?

Now somebody get a loan and give him the money, damn it.[/quote']

Don't worry, he's got private medical... they'll take care of his legs good. :p

Guest tv tanned
No offense... but nobody is going to giving you that much money if you don't say what it's for.

a reasonably fair point to make.

a reasonably fair point to make.

I've spent the past 3 years debating this with banks involving lots of excel sheets, waffling, tears etc...I don't care what i want the money for now, I just want it.