aberdeen-music

Download 2006

Untitled

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard a rumour about a one off "reunion" of the original members of Guns n' Roses.

Apparently' date=' Velvet Revolver's management are saying VA won't be available for appearences this summer as well, adding fuel to the flames.

Probably a load of bollocks, mind you.[/quote']

Perhaps Axl should concentrate on getting that album out.

I will be tempted if I see more than one of the following -

SYL

Machine Head

Slayer

Dying Fetus

Cannibal Corpse

:up:

Strapping Young Lad and Machinehead would be awesome but its far more likely that a dose of "love metal" from Him would be dished out.

Cannibal Corpse would also be awesome although Im sure if they played they would be the "token brutal band".

Right peeps, make a case for me camping over staying in a hotel.

Are the showers that bad, because that's the main thing I'm concerned about, along with the lack of a decent toilet. And how big are lockers? (because no doubt I'll be buying lots of valuable vinyl that I don't want to get stolen/wet)

Right peeps' date=' make a case for me camping over staying in a hotel.

Are the showers that bad, because that's the main thing I'm concerned about, along with the lack of a decent toilet. And how big are lockers? (because no doubt I'll be buying lots of valuable vinyl that I don't want to get stolen/wet)[/quote']

the showers are horrible. use wet whipes and fill up a 2 litre bottle with the free drinking water. it'll work fine and you dont have to leave your camp area

The 'yellow' campsite which I was at last year had awesome showers.

I heard about the other areas having complete crap but ours were actually really good.

I agree about HAVING to have the camping - so worth it!

if you have a shower at festival you are the biggest poof in the world plain and simple

:up:

Na seriously' date=' I wanted to go all out but I was in my mate's tent and he said that if I didn't have one after the second day then I'd not be allowed in to the tent :down:[/quote']

then no nookie for you??

dont bring a tent

rule one never be prepared

i think this year if i go i am going to take my van and have instant accomidation if required

Check all you metallers and your regressive taste in music...

Boring... ;)

Anyways, the headliner will no doubt be some over the hill act so that daddy will come along and spend all his months salary in the beer tent and on rubbish 'last ever show' or '479th ReUnion' ltd edition shirt. I'd put money on seeing Thursday on the bill, along with Taking Back Sunday, Every Time I Die and Poison The Well, probably get some Underoath and maybe even a little bit of As I Lay Dying as well. A pound says Mendeed will pop up on the bill low down as well.

I hope to god it isn't Guns'N'Roses in any way, shape or form, Axl Rose deserves fuck all, new bands are churning out solid records and playing shows anywhere and everywhere to push themselves, and he's about as productive as Crosse And Blackwell in Peterhead, and that's been closed for 5 years.