aberdeen-music

Powerballs

threeornothing

Throw them across the room?!

I thought they were simply for strengthening your wrist...

Some of them have rev counters on the side. What you do is keep spinning it for as long as you can and see how many revs you can get. The faster it is - the better you're doing (obviously).

Couple of my friends have them. They both say it has made their wrists stronger..

I bought one of them and was so impressed with it that I bought one each for all my family. Good fun, good exercise and good for folk who have Repetitive Strain Injury, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and stuff.

Managed to get mine up to 12,117 rpm.

Oh, yeah, make sure you get the one with the rev counter otherwise . I got the Neon one that lights up when it reaches about 1,000 rpm but apparently they are a little harder to get up to speed than the non-lighty-up eens.

Throw them across the room?!

I thought they were simply for strengthening your wrist...

Some of them have rev counters on the side. What you do is keep spinning it for as long as you can and see how many revs you can get. The faster it is - the better you're doing (obviously).

Couple of my friends have them. They both say it has made their wrists stronger..

*humour button depresed this time*

yeah...

"once you get the hang of it"...

i.e....set it going ... then grab it...

i'll get my coat....