aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MDP

sponcered links...

why have they suddenly changed to inbetween the first and second post on every thread, tiz annoying

cheers

thats annoying, if i was old enough to have a paypal account i would be a supporter, but im not, so i can't be :'(

Yep, the Google Ads have been moved from the bottom of each thread display page to instead appear after the first post of each thread and thus increase visibility. I know it is annoying but the Google Ads do bring in a little extra money to the web site that helps contribute to cover the running costs. If the web site starts making a sustained profit each month that can justify removing the ads then I won't hesitate to remove them from the web site.

As with all ads and banners the staff, sponsor and supporter members will not see them. Only guests and regular registered users will see them displayed.

why have they suddenly changed to inbetween the first and second post on every thread' date=' tiz annoying

cheers[/quote']

I'm sure I had a paypal account at 16. Would have been for eBay if I'm not mistaken...

EDIT: I quoted the wrong text, but you know what I was getting at.

I might be slightly tempted to click the links if they were a bit more relevant.

HOT DATING IN ABERDEEN isn't the sort of thing that grabs me :D

Raise The Bar!!!

I think you should put up the rates for all those local sponsors that use the forum to advertise their pi55 clubs.

Then you could put the googles back to the bottom :)