aberdeen-music

Drinking on Trains

2 minutes of hate

You are ok as long as it's a train that will not have a lot of football or rugby fans on it (i.e. there isn't an aberdeen way game in edinburgh or a scotland game at murrayfield), they become dry trains and you aren't allowed alcohol on them.

So apparently what happens now is people are forced to leave there carry outs on the station and the local kids come round and nick them for some under age drinking action.

Guest bluesxman

I can confirm that I purchased and drank 2 tins of lager whilst travelling to Edinburgh to see Nick Cave on Saturday. So it is allowed. And I never bit the head off any old ladies so what's the harm in it?

I watched some drunken ned dons fan beat up a man infront of his kid on the way back from the cup game on saturday. So yeah I reckon you're still allowed.

That's fucked up, dude.

I always hate it when I'm at away games and ned Aberdeen fans or someone in a burberry cap trys to converse with me. It's like, just because we support the same team doesn't mean I like you. Or want to speak to you. Or crash you a fag. Or be forced to even look at you. One tried to hug me at a Celtic game once and I backed off and he fell right between the seats at Parkhead. Kodak moment I tell ya.

Drinking on trains is ace. Me and the troops always make sure we are well stocked before heading off to Glasgow! It's nae a proper day out if you're not boozy when arriving on the platform.............

I watched some drunken ned dons fan beat up a man infront of his kid on the way back from the cup game on saturday. So yeah I reckon you're still allowed.

My girlfriends convinced people don't start fights with people when you have children....how fucking wrong is she. This is why I'm a nervous wreck every time I take my kids back to Tillydrone...