aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Alan Cynic

Kitchen Cynics on MySpace

Guest MDP

im not joking, i was thinking about 5 mins ago (when i saw the announcement for the drummonds gig) that i am fed up of all theese weird kitchen cynics links...why dusnt he get a myspace:D

ill go add you

x

myspace = murdochspace

Its fantastic isnt it!

People think "Tom" is MySpace, hes prob a figment - The overlord is Murdock and Fox!

Ive heard rumours MySpace will start charging soon too......

Guest MDP

they have a garantee on sighn up saying it will always be free, so they will get their asses sued if they start charging, also that roumer has been going for years:D

Ive heard rumours MySpace will start charging soon too......

As much as Murdoch will be needing to make every penny from Myspace, there's not a chance in hell that they'll start charging for the basic myspace package. The same rumours have been going around about Hotmail since 1996, too.

You can see the start of the money making though - adverts everywhere. Advertising "real estate" will go for a bomb, so it's likely that they'll not only plaster the site in adverts, but charge people for premium features, ala Livejournal.

If Myspace charged for the basic sign up, it would be commercial suicide and they know it.

your a little scene whore now Alan!

WHOS NEXT???!? HOG??

.....wait?????(

Haha yep, click, add friends. Im that predictable.:up:

As much as Murdoch will be needing to make every penny from Myspace' date=' there's not a chance in hell that they'll start charging for the basic myspace package. The same rumours have been going around about Hotmail since 1996, too.

You can see the start of the money making though - adverts everywhere. Advertising "real estate" will go for a bomb, so it's likely that they'll not only plaster the site in adverts, but charge people for premium features, ala Livejournal.

If Myspace charged for the basic sign up, it would be commercial suicide and they know it.[/quote']I'm so glad you cleared that up.

You make my willy tingle.