aberdeen-music

Hey kids have you heard of this new thing called MySpace?!

threeornothing

Man' date=' new thing called MySpace seemingly....some guy will be on radio 1 at 11.30 who talks about all the NEW CUTTING EDGE TRENDS and will be explaining MySpace.

Sounds like the future!!!!

Heres hoping the site goes down for a game of pacman at that time to really make an arse of it all....[/quote']

Had to laugh - you post this then this is happening 3 hours later on the Planet Boo forum -

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32479

iot keeps being mentioned in music week. apparently its being launched in the uk this year....

which im guessing means myspace.co.uk.. but that dont sound as cool as myspace.com

Then it will probably go down the drain.

I noticed McDonalds getting advertising on it and also Family Guy(who are on Murdoch's Fox Network) getting the featured profile.

who would've imagined that a few months after rupert murdoch bought myspace' date=' suddenly its all over the media being hyped up, everyone is using it, and a band like the arctic monkeys mysteriously become famous?[/quote']

Did the Arctic Monkey's fame have a lot to do with myspace though?

Had to laugh - you post this then this is happening 3 hours later on the Planet Boo forum -

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32479

Hey, what can I say? I only just found out what an MP3 does! The thought of sitting at a computer listening to music never really occurred to me before last week when somebody sent me an MP3 of the new Wigwam single...