aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
threeornothing

Hey kids have you heard of this new thing called MySpace?!

Man, new thing called MySpace seemingly....some guy will be on radio 1 at 11.30 who talks about all the NEW CUTTING EDGE TRENDS and will be explaining MySpace.

Sounds like the future!!!!

Heres hoping the site goes down for a game of pacman at that time to really make an arse of it all....

iot keeps being mentioned in music week. apparently its being launched in the uk this year....

which im guessing means myspace.co.uk.. but that dont sound as cool as myspace.com

Man' date=' new thing called MySpace seemingly....some guy will be on radio 1 at 11.30 who talks about all the NEW CUTTING EDGE TRENDS and will be explaining MySpace.

Sounds like the future!!!!

Heres hoping the site goes down for a game of pacman at that time to really make an arse of it all....[/quote']

Had to laugh - you post this then this is happening 3 hours later on the Planet Boo forum -

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32479

who would've imagined that a few months after rupert murdoch bought myspace, suddenly its all over the media being hyped up, everyone is using it, and a band like the arctic monkeys mysteriously become famous?

iot keeps being mentioned in music week. apparently its being launched in the uk this year....

which im guessing means myspace.co.uk.. but that dont sound as cool as myspace.com

Then it will probably go down the drain.

I noticed McDonalds getting advertising on it and also Family Guy(who are on Murdoch's Fox Network) getting the featured profile.

who would've imagined that a few months after rupert murdoch bought myspace' date=' suddenly its all over the media being hyped up, everyone is using it, and a band like the arctic monkeys mysteriously become famous?[/quote']

Did the Arctic Monkey's fame have a lot to do with myspace though?

Guest Jake Wifebeater
My thoughts exactly (on myspace in general)

Yeah, mine too. To think people actually boast when lots of folk visit their poxy page.

I'd rather go to Iraq than Myspace.

with that in mind' date=' remember that MMW's new track "A Sense of Wonder" is at our myspace. [url']www.myspace.com/mymindsweapon and that we play the tunnels on Friday the 3rd as a warm up to Rapturefest.

x

Guest MerryChristmas
Only attention seekers make those kind of posts

attention for the post dear boy not myself, I dont like attention

Guest Main Agent
with that in mind' date=' remember that MMW's new track "A Sense of Wonder" is at our myspace.

x[/quote']

Thats why I'll never hear it.

Had to laugh - you post this then this is happening 3 hours later on the Planet Boo forum -

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32479

Hey, what can I say? I only just found out what an MP3 does! The thought of sitting at a computer listening to music never really occurred to me before last week when somebody sent me an MP3 of the new Wigwam single...