aberdeen-music

Death Wish Live - E4

Swingin' Ryan

Is that the bald guy? Ain't watching it but he has a death wish!! Love his antics at home' date=' assisted by his dad....

[/quote']

Yeh that's the guy! He just rigged himself up to a timed noose and didn't manage to escape in time, he was hanging for about 5 seconds before they took him down and went to a blank screen. The best bit was when it came back on and a very nervous Alex Zane annouced "Well he IS alive".

i saw the one with the iron falling through the sheet onto his chest...

That was class!! He's still got the scars

The "escape from being chained to an iron board on the floor next to a washing machine with loads of stuff on top it" stunt was my fave though...how much time did he think he would have? From the word go it was plates smashing off his head.....mad man, but very funny! His poor dad.....

amazing...

that this guy gets on TV ,he is not only inept,but boring, and after 10 minutes I turned off, as it was obvious he would be hung,seeing his scars/footage from previous escapades might have given the producer a hint he would be useless.

At least Team Squirrell and Wildboys are funny, but disturbing .

Sado masochism seems to be the choice of producers,Big Brother,I'm a celebrity,You've been maimed/Framed,what's next? LIVE Death,torture?.

TV just gets sicker by the day.

Watching children get hurt as they fall off swings/shutes etc with lots of canned laughter is regular viewing even at teatime.

There seems to be no limits to what peolpe will do for their 15 minutes/seconds of fame,apart from actually doing anything noteworthy,such as learning a skill.

I knew that was going to end badly. Forgot to watch it though. The guy annoys me because he's just so bad at escapology. although the one where he had to escape and put his clothes on in a lift before it opened in front of all his relatives was pretty funny.