aberdeen-music

heavy metal drummer wanted

ultra-violent

looking for drummer. influenced by the likes of killswitch, children of bodom, slayer, shadows fall, chimaira, soulfly, sepultura, metallica, lamb of god, machine head, hatebreed, mastadon, devildriver, pantera, breeding through, bullet for my valentine, arch enemy, mudvayne, dimmu borgir, deicide, in flames, etc. drop me a PM if you think your interested!

cheers

I'll have to agree with Hamster boy here, I'm not a drummer personally, but if you're looking for some double bass drumming then you should perhaps mention bands that use it prominently. Children of Bodom perhaps... maybe some newer ones, Bullet for My Valentine maybe... I would mention some death metal groups, but I can tell your lightweight... so maybe that's a bit too much for ya!

right. I've deleted the messages from Metal_hamster because they were abusive. I'll also remind users that the musicians wanted forum is not for discussion. It's for bands and musicians to advertise for other musicians, nothing else. There is a sticky a the top of this forum detailing all of this, read it.

If you really must take exception to the contents of an advert do it in private message and keep it civil.