aberdeen-music

Singer looking to form new band

Darth Elvis

Hey there,

I'm a singer formerly with Red Man Walking and Halcion Daze and I am looking to form a new band with myself on lead vocals.

I'm looking for like minded musicians who share a love for the music of Jeff Buckley, Mark Lanegan, Elliott Smith, Ryan Adams, Tim Buckley, The A.M., The Flaming Lips, Interpol, Screaming Trees, Alice in Chains, The Shins, The Twilight Singers to name a few.

Not worried about the line up, so whether you play guitar, keys, drums, groovebox, violin, sax, oboe whatever please feel free to get in touch.

If interested in a jam or a pint give me a shout online here, PM me or email me at darthrobertson@yahoo.com

Cheers

Greig

www.deadanyway.com

www.myspace.com/deadanyway

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hey there' date='

I sing in Red Man Walking ([url']www.redmanwalking.co.uk) and run music management/promoting company and label Dead Anyway (www.deadanyway.com) but I am looking to form another band with myself on lead vocals in a totally different direction from RMW.

I'm looking for like minded musicians who share a love for the music of Jeff Buckley, Mark Lanegan, Elliott Smith, Ryan Adams, Tim Buckley, The A.M., Interpol, Screaming Trees, Alice in Chains, The Shins, The Twilight Singers to name a few.

Not worried about the line up, so whether you play guitar, keys, drums, groovebox, violin, sax, oboe whatever please feel free to get in touch.

If interested in a jam or a pint give me a shout online here, PM me or email me at info@deadanyway.com

Cheers

Greig

www.deadanyway.com

www.myspace.com/deadanyway

i hear everybodys favourite half man, 1/4 pirate, 1/4 encylopedia FLASH@TMB is looking to form a band.

he has got plenty of gear and probably owns 4 vans

• Upvote 1

Outlaw pedals? They've stolen what?

Some dodger was trying to pedal me shite outside Somerfield the other day' date=' one might have been a Big Muff? Have you seen your Muff lately?[/quote']

boss TU-2, BOSS 0D3, my tunings and leads have been stolen. Heard nothing from police though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...