aberdeen-music

Gallery upload has stopped working for me

Flash@TMB

Flash' date=' are you still having problems? If so, are you seeing an error message of any kind? I've checked the web server and not seen anything to suggest it was having problems at that time.[/quote']

"Safari can’t open the page “http://www.aberdeen-music.com/galleries/upload.php”. The error was: “lost network connection” (NSURLErrorDomain:-1005) Please choose Report Bug to Apple from the Safari menu, note the error number, and describe what you did before you saw this message."

Firefox just craps out and goes back to the upload.php page without processing.

IE returns "Error. The attempt to load 'Accessing URL: http://www.aberdeen-music.com/galleries/upload.php' failed"

I've tried rebooting, and also logout/login with aberdeen-music.com everything else is working on the website apart from this upload. The error started just after I tried to upload a file which was slightly over the max file size (this was a mistake - I'd resized it wrong), that was 2am this morning.

Since then I've noticed that someone else has managed to upload a photo but still no joy here.

Hmm...how big are these images you are trying to upload? Can you please do a quick test and just try to upload somthing pretty small (< 100KB) and let me know if that works? I'll have another look at the logs and see what Apache thinks is going on...

Hmm...how big are these images you are trying to upload? Can you please do a quick test and just try to upload somthing pretty small (< 100KB) and let me know if that works? I'll have another look at the logs and see what Apache thinks is going on...

The images are 840K and 620K. I have uploaded bigger ones. If i try to upload anything over the limit it gives me a file too big error, and advises me of the limit. If the occurs during a batch upload then it uploads all the legal files only but doesn't display and error.

Also tried disabling my firewall and opoup blocker but that made no difference.

Will try a small file now.

Is it just with that one photo Flash or all photos?

Weird... It seems to be just that one. I even tried savign it in different packages, resizing, cropping, changed the name 4 times. Damndest thing ever! Guess we can live without that one.

I'll see how I get on on Sunday with the next batch.

Flash, noticed you uploaded heaps of photos tonight. Does it appear to be working okay again? I ran some maintenance jobs yesterday on the database and that fixed a few data errors that were in there that may or may not have contributed to your problems.

Flash' date=' noticed you uploaded heaps of photos tonight. Does it appear to be working okay again? I ran some maintenance jobs yesterday on the database and that fixed a few data errors that were in there that may or may not have contributed to your problems.[/quote']

Yes, but I halved the file size. Haven't tried a big one yet.