aberdeen-music

Post Obscure Movie Lines

lollerskates

Guest DustyDeviada
Total Recall!

About to watch this film for the first time in about 12 years....hope its as good as I thought it was back then :D

Do I get to post one for getting it right then?

If so, here it is:

"Alright, I'm standing on the street corner and Mrs. Grey there comes up and propositions me. She says if I come home with her, for five dollars she'll put on an exhibition with a Shetland pony."

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"now...we are fucked."

Snatch!

and heres mine..

"I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time, I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!"

"You have my Punisher War Journal #6, my copy of "Fletch" and the remote control to my TV. Now, I know it's going to be hard to give this stuff up because of it's sentimental attachment... "

"She amuses herself with silly questions about the world below, such as "How many people are having an orgasm right now?"

"I'm gonna get fuckin' divorced. No marriage counselling, no trial separation, I'm gonna get fuckin' divorced. "

here's some from me:

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar"

"I'm trying to understand our world. I don't deal with petty materialists like you"

"Haven't you seen Boyz N The Hood? Now one of us is going to get shot"

"And I guess that was your accomplice in the woodchipper"

"You had best un-fuck yourself or I will unscrew your head and shit down your neck!"

"So, Ive decided to take my work back underground...to stop it falling into the wrong hands."

"Now, doesn't that just torque your jaws? I love that. You know, just like in the movies, when the good guy is about to kill the bad guy, he cocks his gun. Now, why didn't he have it cocked? Because, that sound is scary. It's cool, isn't it?"

"This is paradise, I'm tellin' ya. This town like a great big pussy just waiting to get fucked."

"What happened to him?"

"He died, he, he died in a bizarre gardening accident."

"You can't have both the parasites, but why don't you take the blood parasites."

Guest DustyDeviada
"What happened to him?"

"He died' date=' he, he died in a bizarre gardening accident."

[/quote']

1. "You cant dust for vomit."

2."Were coming to get you Barbara!"

Both This is Spinal tap' date=' both from the same scene, although I think it actually says gardening [i']incident, and possibly "What happened to Stumpy Joe?" rather than what happened to "him". Not so sure about the second one, but definitely incident rather than accident.

Incidentally, session drummer Jeff Porcaro, who worked with the likes of Dire Straits and Springsteen, and was also in Toto, died from an allergic reaction to pesticides or something.

Bizarre gardening incident ahoy!

1."No. I hate this place. They make me buy a new outfit, and they let you wear the housedress. I don't get it."

2."Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that."

3."You had me at dicks fuck assholes."

4."Amanda McKinney throws up all over herself. I knew the second it happened, it was a miracle. I could have been kissing her when she threw up."

5."We are gathered here today to pay final respects to our honored dead. But it should be noted that this death takes place in the shadow of new life, the sunrise of a new world; a world that our beloved comrade gave his life to protect and nourish. He did not feel this sacrifice a vain or empty one, and we will not debate his profound wisdom at these proceedings. Of my friend, I can only say this: of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most..............human."

6."Yeah, I know. Listen, my advice to you, you take this money you've been collecting for your parish, go get yourself a nice dress you know? Fix yourself up; find some man, find some woman that you can connect with, even for a moment. Cuz that's really all that life is, sister, it's a series of moments. Why don't you seize yours? Atta girl. Atta girl."

7."And I don't need one other thing except my dog. (the dog, growls) Well I don't need my dog."

8."You will bow down before me, Jor-El! I swear it! No matter that it takes an eternity, you will bow down before me! Both you and then one day, your heirs!"

16."Yeah' date=' I know. Listen, my advice to you, you take this money you've been collecting for your parish, go get yourself a nice dress you know? Fix yourself up; find some man, find some woman that you can connect with, even for a moment. Cuz that's really all that life is, sister, it's a series of moments. Why don't you seize yours? Atta girl. Atta girl."

[/quote']

Dogma, woot.

Guest DustyDeviada

5."We are gathered here today to pay final respects to our honored dead. But it should be noted that this death takes place in the shadow of new life' date=' the sunrise of a new world; a world that our beloved comrade gave his life to protect and nourish. He did not feel this sacrifice a vain or empty one, and we will not debate his profound wisdom at these proceedings. Of my friend, I can only say this: of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most..............human."

[/quote']

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.

Tearjerking stuff, though not quite the same without Scotty playing Amazing Grace on the bagpipes.