aberdeen-music

T in The Park lineup

Ross

The top 3 on each day are fucking AMAZING!

All with hefty fees I imagine.

THUS... save some money and buy a ticket as they will absolutely FLY!

Seriously..... AMAZING headliners.

Personally i`m always more about the small stages but even I have to consider watching a song or two.

Just a word of warning.

Also..... T In The Park won Best Major Festival at the festival awards this year. Even if you don;t agree it is amazing that a festival of 62,000 in a country populated by 5.8 million beat glasto which is 112,000 in a population a fair bit larger. It still baffles me.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluesxman

No offence but what is the point of this thread? Unless there is info forthcoming it is meaningless, everyone will have an individual opinion on how attractive the headline acts are when revealed. I got my tickets in the batch that went on sale last summer, whether I use them or sell them depends on how many good bands are playing. Smashing Pumpkins definitely do not enter my desired viewing list.

To be honest' date=' B0lly may be a total dick to his other band members, but he's never deliberatly fucked over his fans.[/quote']

Well this wouldn't being deliberatly fucking over his fans, i just mean that it probably wouldn't even occur to play TITP just to make up for Zwan pulling out. And what's all this B0lly nonsense. Surely you can't be making the same typo over and over again?