aberdeen-music

Is this festival actually in 1976 or 2006?

french_disko

i was mainly referring to alice cooper and deep purple...

they should try to get Van Halen or KISS for next years one' date=' that would really rile up folks like yourself:up:[/quote']

Rile up? I'd just laugh :up: Both of those two would eat the Darkness and spit them out though...I'd pay to watch that:laughing:

Christ maybe that line up needs the hoary old timers as it's hardly bulging with huge names. I see The Sweet are there too...is that one of the original 70s band plus a few puddings? or is it just a couple of other lumps?

Guest bluesxman
I've actually been struck dumb with the list of bands playing.......

THE SENSATIONAL ALEX HARVEY BAND(UK)

I've never understood how they can still call themselves that. Surely the worst case of false advertising ever. That festival line up makes me imagine a field full of Vim Fuego lookalikes drinking cheap cider and showing their bollocks through their painfully tight jeans.

Guest bluesxman

The second issue of the Beastie Boys' 'Grand Royal' magazine had an interview with Ted Nugent which remains one of the funniest things I've ever read. He was also cool on that TV show he did where all these young folk went and lived on his ranch and he made them skin deer and stuff, he looked like he genuinely enjoyed torturing all these idiots.

I'm not sure if I've ever heard his music however.

The second issue of the Beastie Boys' 'Grand Royal' magazine had an interview with Ted Nugent which remains one of the funniest things I've ever read. He was also cool on that TV show he did where all these young folk went and lived on his ranch and he made them skin deer and stuff' date=' he looked like he genuinely enjoyed torturing all these idiots.

I'm not sure if I've ever heard his music however.[/quote']

I've got that Grand Royal issue - in fact, got them all apart from no.1 - and it is funny as fuck. The guy is a bit unhinged though!