aberdeen-music

Hyperdrive

framheim

i hope to god the second episode is better than the first' date=' reminded me too much of bad 80's shows with wobbly sets, a shit script and crap acting.[/quote']

i'm pretty sure it's meant to remind you of bad 80's shows and have wobbly sets and dodgy acting. ala garth marenghi, though not as obvious as that genius show.

i missed the first one' date=' taped last nights though

there was the little blurb in the paper for last weeks about a new comedy which should appeal to fans of red dwarf (or something to do with red dwarf at least) which is always good in my book

David[/quote']

I may need to borrow that as I dont remember when its repeated

I may need to borrow that as I dont remember when its repeated

Sunday evening on BBC3 I think

I can keep the tape for you if you like, it is utterly horrible quality though, lots of noise and the colour fades in and out (though that may be the tv, as the dvd player turned black and white the other day) but give me a shout whether you want it or not

David

Having lost another half hour of my life to this utter drivel, i'll stand by what i said before, made no fucking sense, acting just as bad, script i think got lost in space and replaced with the instructions of how to make a pot noodle. I really am not going to waste any more time watching this piss and instead am going to start watching the QVC channel, at least there is the chance i'll be interested in something on there.