aberdeen-music

dont you hate it when

JaseyBoi

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate it when You run to the shite'r in work lock the cubicle ripp doon the travies and start yer dumpage only to discover the bog roll is in the other cubicle which someone is using.... Now do you

A) bide yer time thon farty arsed cunt in next cubicle cant stay in there all day

B) waddle into next cubicle with travies and skants at yer ankles all the while hoping the boss doesnt pop in for a whazz

C) ach its your pants your shite your skiddies........aint fook all wrong with that

D) Burn a wiggazigg ahhhhhhhhhhhh

A) = Wait for the cunt in the cubicle next to you - who keeps farting - to leave as he can't stay in there forever

B) = Waddle into the next cubicle with your trousers and pants round your ankles, hoping that while you do so your boss doesn't come in needing a piss and see you.

C) = Just shit yourself, nothing wrong with that.

D) = Burn a wiggazigg ahhhhhhhhhhhh

:up:

I hate when people put two different brands of the same shape pasta into the pasta jar, because when you cook it you end up with a mix of 50% properly cooked pasta and 50% either soggy or undercooked. Bastards!

I also hate it when people hum or whistle in public places, it does my fucking head in.

Better stop now before I write a 200 page essay listing the most irritating things people do.