aberdeen-music

Hundred Reasons @ The Tunnels - 24th Feb, Supports Announced

Jamesy

is it just me' date=' or is it a technically speaking a downgrade from their last aberdeen appearance?[/quote']

technically yeah...playing to a venue that's less than half the capacity is a downgrade allright.

but of course, the option is there (unless there's something on the same night at moshulu?) to upgrade if it sells out.

Guest pop-notmyface
the band WANT to play a packed out show i believe

so in other words, Hundred Reasons basically want the "sell-out show" status appearing on their tour advertisements to make people believe they are on top again?

No they want to play to a venue that is packed than a venue that may look empty and give a bad atmosphere...please stop looking at things in a cynical way. It's very annoying and is not smart nor clever.

EDIT: Just to bring this back to topic, any idea how long until it will sell out as I need to get tickets still.

Guest pop-notmyface
No they want to play to a venue that is packed than a venue that may look empty and give a bad atmosphere...please stop looking at things in a cynical way. It's very annoying and is not smart nor clever.

EDIT: Just to bring this back to topic' date=' any idea how long until it will sell out as I need to get tickets still.[/quote']

i'm not looking at it from a "cynical" point of view. if it is packed or half-full makes little difference to the gigging experience. well, at least that was the case with gigs i've been to in the past. a venue not being packed means:

A. less chance of people getting injured (overcrowding, stampedes, limp bizkit. crowd control, huh?) and generally less trouble.

B. better views for every gig goer.

C. no crowd surfing/less moshing/generally getting bumped.

• 4 weeks later...
wheres selling? looks like ive missed it too. Really didnt think itd sell out.

usual places. one up, bassment, seetickets. I remember seeing posts at the start of the week saying there was only 20 tickets left and later on someone said one up were down to 6 when they bought theirs.