if i put two 2nd class stamps

Guest five years

Guest five years

it's

a

long

way

?

my instant reaction, obviously it's not true. most stuff is pretty good at being on time i find. if it's a particularly heavy item, busy period, doesn't fit through a letter box...what do you expect?

i dont even think first or second makes a difference. as tv tanned says a lot gets sent the next day anyway

if you mix and match its normally just to get to a price. i worked for a craft company two years ago and when something weighed more than 60g's we had to write the weight down and stamp it cause 1st class only covers 60g's. but if it was going somewhere abroad you had to stick heaps of stamps on. we had a book that told you how much it cost for where is was going and the weight. and you just had to get to that cost or just over with a mix of 1s and 2nd class stamps.

was a fun job.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

I'll never be able to fathom the postal service. I can send mail to Sweden and receive the reply within a fortnight, but a package I sent to Italy took four bloody months to get there. Eastern Europe is a nightmare as well, takes longer than Australia.