aberdeen-music

I need Mr Motivator

Chewbacca

yo,its been a while since iv posted on here,dunno why, maybe its because iv lost a shit load of the motivation for playing music that i used to have.i used to play guitar untill my fingers bled but now i dont play half as much,is there or has anyone else felt like this?

if anyone thinks they are Mr Motivator,work your magic on me pleeaaase, i feel like a limbless person X(

doesn't everyone go through this at one point or another? you just need to find something that makes you want to pick up that guitar again. Try listening to some new music that you wouldn't normally listen to or something you used to love but haven't heard for a while. Might give you some new inspiration.

I had exactly the same thing, I never played guitar from the ages of 16-19! I got over it by buying a bass and blagging it into band with that. The blagging was almost as fun as the playing and now I have also picked up my guitar again too.

You'll get through the inspiration/motivation drought, just be patient and don't beat yourself up about it too much.

yo' date='its been a while since iv posted on here,dunno why, maybe its because iv lost a shit load of the motivation for playing music that i used to have.i used to play guitar untill my fingers bled but now i dont play half as much,is there or has anyone else felt like this?

if anyone thinks they are Mr Motivator,work your magic on me pleeaaase, i feel like a limbless person X([/quote']

Ok, well, what kind of music to you usually dig?