aberdeen-music

Young audiences

The Milner

4) Many adults go to bars to drink and behave more like children. It's a means of escape. Underagers on the other hand try to behave very adult and mature' date=' also a form of escape. It's not unusual to see a 14 year old staring dissapprovingly at a drunken 35 year old. Unfortunately this type of role reversal makes the real adults feel very uncomfortable. So they take their custom somewhere else. Pretty soon everyone in the bar is aged 14-19 or *SHUDDER* younger (see point 5).

[/quote']

HAHAHAHAA, i love watching drunken any-year-olds, but never disaprovingly, i will never be a mature person, its in my nature...one of the things i love about the moorings is that point exactly, you can always tell abdy is having a great time.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAA' date=' i love watching drunken any-year-olds, but never disaprovingly, i will never be a mature person, its in my nature...one of the things i love about the moorings is that point exactly, you can always tell abdy is having a great time.[/quote']

Once when I was bleezing drunk (and having a great time incidentally), I leaned over this table to talk to someone and spilt a molecule of Addlestones over this underage girl. One of the other children with her, glared up and me, and said rather vindictively and in a VERY patronising, voice "Gads what a loser!" and tutted.

Spoiled my night.

Once when I was bleezing drunk (and having a great time incidentally)' date=' I leaned over this table to talk to someone and spilt a molecule of Addlestones over this underage girl. One of the other children with her, glared up and me, and said rather vindictively and in a VERY patronising, voice "Gads what a loser!" and tutted.

Spoiled my night.[/quote']

he sounds like a knob!

bet he's never touched a drop of alcohol in his life. I love seeing people enjoying themselfs, who cares if you make an ass of yourself, everyone does it at some point.:up: