aberdeen-music

Myspace whos on it??

saf-one

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah' date=' no disputing that, it just seems weird that people preach on and on about how their music doesn't feed the corporate giants and all that, yet they're happy to put their music on myspace for the corporate world to gain from...[/quote']

I just think nobody really gives that much of a shit to be honest. Get off your righteous left wing high-horse now.

Guest five years
Yeah' date=' no disputing that, it just seems weird that people preach on and on about how their music doesn't feed the corporate giants and all that, yet they're happy to put their music on myspace for the corporate world to gain from...[/quote']

i've NEVER met/heard anyone preaching about "how their music doesn't feed the corporate giants" in relation to myspace. the only person off-hand i can think of is jake and spikepile driver, and as far as i know, they don't have a myspace, good on them :)

to be honest, most of the people/bands on myspace couldn't give a shit about morals/rupert murdoch owning myspace, you've seen what they look like..

for the bands, it's a powerful promotion tool, the likes of which are ALWAYS owned by some greedy business-type, it's nothing new.