aberdeen-music

Pubic Hair

jackson

You can buy special trimmers for pubic hair quite cheap.

Waxing isn't too sore at all, kinda like having a plaster ripped off at high speed.

The trick to the itchiness is exfoliation. Get some apricot scrub on there twice a day and give yersel a good ol scrub.That way there are no itchy moments and no ingrown/infected hairs. I think blokes are better with what god intended though.

nice and smooth

Right' date=' well a wax is a sensible, yet painful option.

Alternatively, I would recommend a hair removal cream. Like a 3 minutes magic one from veet. May be itchy.[/quote']

Would definitely recommend hair removal cream rather than sharp objects - you can get them with aloe and all sorts of soothing things for sensitive skin. Itchiness shouldn't last more than a day or so and can be soothed by application of baby powder.

Would definitely recommend hair removal cream rather than sharp objects - you can get them with aloe and all sorts of soothing things for sensitive skin. Itchiness shouldn't last more than a day or so and can be soothed by application of baby powder.

apply baby powder liberally and then when your baws get sweaty, it should develop into a nice foosty paste!!

/x

Ummm

Shave your balls with a clipper (previously stolen by graham f**king p**l to shave his public hair on account of him having crabs) Cut the "seam" skin on your balls. panic, run to the bedroom, back to the toilet, pass out from looking at the blood. Come to after a nice sleep to find the clipper still buzzing away near your eye.

Anyone met my flatmate nelson?