aberdeen-music

Pubic Hair

jackson

How on earth do you shave your balls without cutting them? I would like to try but the thought of nipping my sack is too much to bare!

Any females or gays out there who have come across some nice shaved balls? lol do you actually care about pubic hair? Its safe to say almost every man loves a closely shaved woman aii

How on earth do you shave your balls without cutting them? I would like to try but the thought of nipping my sack is too much to bare!

Any females or gays out there who have come across some nice shaved balls? lol do you actually care about pubic hair? Its safe to say almost every man loves a closely shaved woman aii

well I never.

A "How dae ah shave mah baws?" Thread.

lol come on don't pretend the thought has never crossed your mind? i just don't understand how you could bring yourself to do it? and i am aware i never use capital letters before someone points it out. i was just wondering if the ladies liked a man with shaved baws as you put it because my girlfriend says she doesnt give a shit about pubic hair and is happy enough to fight her way through the jungle

blowtorch...

lol come on don't pretend the thought has never crossed your mind? i just don't understand how you could bring yourself to do it? and i am aware i never use capital letters before someone points it out. i was just wondering if the ladies liked a man with shaved baws as you put it because my girlfriend says she doesnt give a shit about pubic hair and is happy enough to fight her way through the jungle

Yes, I read that post and immediately thought

"MY GOD! He's not using capitals!"...

o_O