aberdeen-music

Spike Pile Driver, Dear John, Weeping Jesus + TBC

FezMonkey

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't find an internet link for them as yet' date=' but they're playing @ Tunnels on Sunday, so pop down and check them out if you get a chance. I think they're amazing

Isylore are playing Sunday too so it's worth the trip[/quote']

Isylore kick major ass.

This gig looks like good fun, Weeping Jesus kick ass too.:up:

I will definately be at this gig.

Oh, and this one... ;)

I can't find an internet link for them as yet' date=' but they're playing @ Tunnels on Sunday, so pop down and check them out if you get a chance. I think they're amazing

[b']Isylore are playing Sunday too so it's worth the trip

(cheers hog)

"With the noodly electronic production values of Muse, the tortured vocal harmonies of Radiohead and the hard rock guitars of Life Of Agony, Dear John are intelligent musicians with a clear and precise vision. Their haunting extended middle-eights rattle and reverberate like a thousand drawing pins thrown into a metal squash court. Dear John sound like Captain Beefheart producing Taking Back Sunday using only a musical space ship."

Metal Hammer 146

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Tell it' date=' I never get bored of hearing about it/mocking him about it :D[/quote']

Waking him up by playing "Very short" was the highlight of my year. I'm sure he left some fingernails in the ceiling.

Im looking forward to this gig. 1) Get to play with Weeping Jesus who kick ass 2) Dear John are fucking awesome regarding the Myspace song 3) Maxi might be along so bantertastic 4) Fez Monkey=the saviour of heavy music in Aberdeen 5) New Spike songs 6) The Tunnels serves red wine.

Remember he only uses the internet to get laid !

and to check my emails.

nope

ill be in dundee that night.

about time spd did a show though

dicks

You fucking paper cut out loving fuckface

Hehe' date=' you only say that because I've put you on 3 times, Hog!

-x-[/quote']

:up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Im looking forward to this gig. 1) Get to play with Weeping Jesus who kick ass 2) Dear John are fucking awesome regarding the Myspace song 3) Maxi might be along so bantertastic 4) Fez Monkey=the saviour of heavy music in Aberdeen 5) New Spike songs 6) The Tunnels serves red wine.

1. If WJ got rid of the "Fuck yeah!" arsepiece, then they'll be all the better for it.

2. If Dear John are the ex-Lifeshade boys, then I already know them and they're cool guys.

3. Absence of Maxi.

4. Blatant sooking.

5. Yes, and a new release in a few weeks.

6. The Tunnels serves Blackthorn. Exotic.