aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
framheim

Xbox 360 Gamertag

i've finally managed to get onto xbox live so if anyone fancies a game feel free to add me. my tag is Kadoomed.

likewise post up your tags here for folks to add you if you like.

Kadoomed.jpg

I'm steeev86 . im usually on ghost recon, saints row or lego start wars (which isnt live multiplayer but addictive all the same)

what games you got? i'll take you on tonight if your going to be online?

My Gamertags ColumboV1

Unfortunatley i dont have any multiplayer games yet as i have been too busy playing Oblivion.

And now Dead Rising takes up a lot of my time.

Guest Gasss

It would be good to have an ab-music streetfighter tournament. I'm sick of getting thrashed by trash talking americans. I'd like to get thrashed by trash talking Aberdonians for a change.

It would be good to have an ab-music streetfighter tournament. I'm sick of getting thrashed by trash talking americans. I'd like to get thrashed by trash talking Aberdonians for a change.

Ace. Lets get this in motion. What night is everyone available for street fighter next week?

Ace. Lets get this in motion. What night is everyone available for street fighter next week?

I used to run a Street Fighter night where about 12 of us gathered somewhere, drank a crate or two and played Alpha 3, until I had to return the game. :(

Then again, I could just buy the anthology...

If things go my way I'll have one of these babies in a few months. *claps hands*

Shame they are so pricey :(

279.99 for the premium pack with project gotham 3 and an extra wireless controller at gamestation at the moment. Not a bad deal.....

279.99 for the premium pack with project gotham 3 and an extra wireless controller at gamestation at the moment. Not a bad deal.....

I was eyeing them up in Gamestation earlier today. I've noted a lot of the games are coming down in price too.

Soon, my pretty.

Guest Gasss
My Gamertags ColumboV1

Unfortunatley i dont have any multiplayer games yet as i have been too busy playing Oblivion.

And now Dead Rising takes up a lot of my time.

Try playing Dead Rising for four hours in the dark, then walking up Belmont Street at midnight on a Saturday.

It's odd.

Try playing Dead Rising for four hours in the dark, then walking up Belmont Street at midnight on a Saturday.

It's odd.

I may need to take my camera, a baseball bat, katana and a traffic cone just to make it feel more natural.

Oh and also run in a weird bandy legged fashion (no change there then).