aberdeen-music

wrong

get lost

how many veggies (who live in flats in aberdeen) grow their own cucumbers or lettuces. None - you're all happy to munch the stuff sainsbury's have had shipped in. Therfore I' date=' as a meat eater am more than happy to purchase my burgers, bacon and sausages from the butchery aisles.[/quote']

It is slightly different in the fact that cruelty towards vegitables is not really a problem. Chemicals are though but I suppose if you buy organic then you get round that.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the last time some one waded in with a fucking sharp thing' date=' and sliced off a quarter of it's ass. (our pesky ancestors, what were they thinking? surely they should have been herding neeps and tatties, instead of hunting bison etc...(stupid cavemen!)

[/quote']

hahahahahahahahha i about pissed myself at that one. :D

are there not some places in this earth' date=' that don't kill their animals, but shave off slivers of meat every now and again? ... or am I making that up?[/quote']

that's the bit in the simpsons when homer is in the garden of eden and the pig walk past and he just pulls bits off it to eat!!

/x

I've been trying to find out more abou tthis..but can't (I'll keep looking)...

I am sure it was a tv programme' date=' about africa, where they couldn't aford to kill the cow, as it supplied milk and dung (fetiliser), and they'd shave bits of its fatty areas (or "the bulkiest / non vital (!) parts) off (small thin slices), and treated the "wound" till it healed...

I couldn't dream something this wierd...[/quote']

Tribes from Kenya drink camel blood. Is that what you're thinking of? I can't vouch for its taste, but it is nutritious. . .