wrong

get lost

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onlynik
Do the decent thing donate' date=' time, money, anything,

*mod note* This video is not for the squeamish. It contains footage of extreme cruelty to animals and animals being stripped of their fur.

[url']http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/Prefs.asp?video=china_30

Next you'll be telling us that its cruel to test drugs on animals. I'd rather donate time to help humans first, animals get more rights than alot of people in this world.

Hiow about all the inhumane things that the American government allows and hides from their own people and the rest of the world, claiming that its all in name of the war on terror. A war which is being perputrated by the American Government as the more "war" they have the more money they can make.

Do the decent thing donate' date=' time, money, anything,

*mod note* This video is not for the squeamish. It contains footage of extreme cruelty to animals and animals being stripped of their fur.

[url']http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/Prefs.asp?video=china_30

yawn

Been posted on here already

Can't be fucked searching for the link to prove that

They should have killed the animal first, but i'm sure the meat won't go to waste (given to worker's pets etc.)

WHY did I have to click on that link. The image at the end is going to be in my mind for a long time.

I just clicked it too...

hmm...

imagine not caring that much about another life...

they do say that animal cruelty leads to further crimes..but in china?

I've read a bit about the history of china (and the famines), they even had to swap chidren (for food), it was that desparate, and "apparently" this is the stem of why they have such "disregard" for anima life, as "once" they had to eat human flesh, to survive)...still , skinning a live animal, must take some mind set....

yawn

Been posted on here already

Can't be fucked searching for the link to prove that

They should have killed the animal first' date=' but i'm sure the meat won't go to waste (given to worker's pets etc.)[/quote']

"yawn"...

clssic, it's all just fucked TV, to some people, eh.

"I'm not shocked, seen that before, yawn"...

fuck off. cock.

basically unless you are a vegetarian or an informed buyer you can fuck right off with your animal rights crap' date=' because all the meat you eat is produced in an inhumane manner, the fact it is packed in cellophane when you buy it means nothing.[/quote']

I agree.

Like I said, I'm sure the meat didn't go to waste, and you can't say fuck all about that if you aren't a vegetarian.

"yawn"...

clssic' date=' it's all just fucked TV, to some people, eh.

"I'm not shocked, seen that before, yawn"...

fuck off. cock.[/quote']

And I'm not shocked because I don't have to see shit like that to know that it's a reality.

Next you'll be telling us that its cruel to test drugs on animals. I'd rather donate time to help humans first' date=' animals get more rights than alot of people in this world.

Hiow about all the inhumane things that the American government allows and hides from their own people and the rest of the world, claiming that its all in name of the war on terror. A war which is being perputrated by the American Government as the more "war" they have the more money they can make.[/quote']

Well it is wrong! why can't they test things on prisoners? people who actually deserve it for killing people, destroying our world. There's pleanty of them. They deserve to suffer.

but he HAS seen it before' date=' or videos like it. we all have. hence the "yawn".

like when i get told i'm low on credit by my phone. i fucking KNOW, doesn't mean i'm not bothered by it.

the only way i wouldn't feel hypocritical commenting on this video is if i became a vegan, and i'm afraid bacon/cheese is just TOO tasty.[/quote']

"hence the Yawn"...

fuck me, how glib is that?!

if you've seen it before, why write "Yawn"?

or am I not Kewel nuff, wit da TXT 2 understand?

writing "Yawn" at a video of an animal being skinned alive, seen before or not, wouldn't be my first reaction, no?