aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Camie

flyers

Any way that these could be rotated so that they don't suddenly dissapear within a day?

Although that is possible to configure it does then mean that flyers for gigs and events in the past will become displayed on the web site. Personally, I like it the way it is as it at least means the flyers displayed are most likely for upcoming events.

What do other people think?

That means someone needs to regularly look at all the flyers and move/delete the ones for past events. Yet another time consuming and manual task. Personally, I don't think it's worth the effort and we certainly can't rely on the people that upload the flyers to move/delete them afterwards. But I'm willing to be proved wrong if someone want to take it upon themselves...

Guest MerryChristmas

a field which itr is mandatory to enter when uploading files which states the date of the concert

Okay, we now have an Archived Event Flyers category within the Galleries section where the old flyers can now be moved to. The flyers uploaded are now displayed randomly rather than by the latest uploaded.

There's no flyers now at the top of the forums' date=' that is.[/quote']

Can you not see the flyers on the home page and/or forums index page? Because you should be able to if you are logged into the web site.