aberdeen-music

Glam Metal

Mick Maverik

You guys should of checked out my old band The Moneyshot, we had a glam rock thang going on, we were the mutts nuts, kinda New York Dolls meet The Faces meet The Black Crowes! Nothing lasts forever.......................well, apart from Keef Richards!

Sounds like your gonna rip it up!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok, well I think the band finally has its final line-up! We have 4 songs nearly finished, and more on the way, so I think we should be hitting the stage sometime relatively soon! :up:

Line-up as follows:

Mel (Hardcore Mel) - Vocals

Andy (YouthGoneWild) - Guitars

Scott (Sl4sh) - Guitars

Chris (Johnny Lucifer) - Bass / Vocals

Iain - Drums

Andy xx

Well done for getting this band going Andy. Hope to hear it soon:up:

PS. How is Peep Show going?

Cheers muchly man. Unfortunately I quit Peep Show a month or so ago. Travel was getting too much, and more so, I just didn't see eye to eye with the singer. But I have this band and another on the go, so no regrets! :up: Hopefully will get a rough demo up soon, so you can get a blast with what we'll be all about.

Andy

Cheers muchly man. Unfortunately I quit Peep Show a month or so ago. Travel was getting too much' date=' and more so, I just didn't see eye to eye with the singer. But I have this band and another on the go, so no regrets! :up: Hopefully will get a rough demo up soon, so you can get a blast with what we'll be all about.

Andy[/quote']

I thought that travelling to Edinburgh would be a bit much, ah well - tis all about the Glam!