aberdeen-music

keen ableton live wannabe seeks equally enthusiastic tutor

e1971

Heh there!

I'm lookin for someone who would teach (free of charge) a complete novice (but utterly enthusiastic in music) how to use 'Ableton live' to a reasonable degree! I'm into electronic music and require to be coached on how to mix, and manipulate the music. I would be a quick learner and a highly appreciative student! I live in Aberdeen!

Thanks!

Heh there!

I'm lookin for someone who would teach (free of charge) a complete novice (but utterly enthusiastic in music) how to use 'Ableton live' to a reasonable degree! I'm into electronic music and require to be coached on how to mix' date=' and manipulate the music. I would be a quick learner and a highly appreciative student! I live in Aberdeen!

Thanks![/quote']

Its fairly straightforward. Do the tutorials, be ready to solve any problems you come up against and be prepared to put in a bit of time and effort.

Definately follow the built in tutorials they teach you the basics.

PC Publishing have a couple of books released in the last month or so on using Ableton so worth checking out.

The manual is very readable, its been installed in my bathroom for some time..

Ableton is a very hands on program, and I have to admit everybody I know who is using it uses it in a completely different manner.

BTW my company are Ableton resellers and can get good pricing on it if anybody is looking.