Or maybe YOU'RE getting boring!

Seriously' date='I see your point, , but in my opinion the rankings go as such:

Mallrats

Clerks

Jay and Silent Bob....

Dogma

Chasing Amy

Jersey Girl

You'll note the "goodness" of the film seems to be linked directly to the number of stoner gags and the amount of time Jay and Silent Bob are on screen. They weren't "retired" for very long now, were they.....

Or maybe YOU'RE getting boring!

Seriously' date='I see your point, , but in my opinion the rankings go as such:

Mallrats

Clerks

Jay and Silent Bob....

Dogma

Chasing Amy

Jersey Girl

You'll note the "goodness" of the film seems to be linked directly to the number of stoner gags and the amount of time Jay and Silent Bob are on screen. They weren't "retired" for very long now, were they.....

Well not really as surely Jay and Silent Bob abd Dogma both had much more of them than Mallrats and clerks. Personally I'd go:

Dogma

Clerks (and Clerks cartoon series)

Jersey Girl

Mallrats

J&SB Strike Back

Chasing Amy

I'm all for having the characters of J&SB but only as supporting cast, it might have been interesting if Kevin Smith had kept to the original plan of having Jason Mewes take Jason Biggs role in Jersey Girl. Mewes was dropped after being arrested for being found with heroin - Smith didnt want to finance his habit apparently, and said he would do another film with him if he got clean, thats part of the reason why J&SB were brought back, though Clerks 2 was always planned as its mentioned in the end creits of Dogma.

Cheers

Stuart

• 2 weeks later...