aberdeen-music

Never guess what happened?

UFB

I was walking back to my car on tuesday night after leaving it parked up for about an hour and a half, to find that some arse had rammed his or hers crappy piece of shit car into the back of my mine, and had fucked off without even leaving a note or anything, therefore completly buggering up my life for the next two weeks, i have to put up with public transport to get me to rehearsels and almost everywhere i want to go, and now my no claims is fucked to.

Has this foolish behaviour happened to anyone else, and just wondering if you found it as bigger pain the rear as i am finding it.

Cheers Steve

I was walking back to my car on tuesday night after leaving it parked up for about an hour and a half' date=' to find that some arse had rammed his or hers crappy piece of shit car into the back of my mine, and had fucked off without even leaving a note or anything, therefore completly buggering up my life for the next two weeks, i have to put up with public transport to get me to rehearsels and almost everywhere i want to go, and now my no claims is fucked to.

Has this foolish behaviour happened to anyone else, and just wondering if you found it as bigger pain the rear as i am finding it.

Cheers Steve[/quote']

People who hit your car and drive off should be hung up by their genitals.

:down:

Damn right, couldn't of worded it better my self, i just found out from the assers there is about 2k's worth of damage done to it thankfully the insurance company has been great and should be back on the road by the end of next week, but its put my insurance up by about 500 smackers.

There is no point its alford no one see nor hears anything when i parked it up the car park was empty when i came back it was still empty and there is no CCTV or nothing.

Was it in a car park by any chance? If it was there will probably be cctv. If not, if it was outside houses, then you could go to their doors and ask. Just in case they saw anything.

If you tell the police, there is about an 0% chance they will care.

An old woman in a jeep scraped all down the side of my mates car in a car park, while he was in the car. She didn't notice/care, and just drove away. He got cctv footage, number places and all, took it to the police, and they just were like "stop wasting our time". They never watched the tape.

like wtf

if it was parked in alford and its taht much damage - then you might be able to tell the colour of the car from the damage on yours? if so - go round the local garages looking for that colour of car in for repair. you should be able to tell if it was a rear end or front end smash by the colour of glass on the road....

my cousin had same experience and police weren't interested so they did a recon in local garages around carnoustie and monifieth and found the guy... took him ti court and got him to pay up.

There was a brown coloured paint like substance on the rear, but the police didn't know if it was paint of rust unfortunatly due to the weather it has started to rust over now, i think the person/s responsible for it have something to hide, like they were drunk or unisured or their car was not fit for the road, cause there no bit parts of either vehicle on the tarmac it was cleaned up, only tiny tiny bits were still there when i returned.

The police have been round the garages in alford already nothing, the thing is it would of had to been a rather tall vehicle like another pick up truck or a van to do damage to my car judging by the height the damage started at.

There was a brown coloured paint like substance on the rear' date=' but the police didn't know if it was paint of rust unfortunatly due to the weather it has started to rust over now, i think the person/s responsible for it have something to hide, like they were drunk or unisured or their car was not fit for the road, cause there no bit parts of either vehicle on the tarmac it was cleaned up, only tiny tiny bits were still there when i returned.[/quote']

my country knowledge isn't too great but it must be worth a trawl round the garages with photos of your car saying have there been any repairs come in for cars that looke like they could have caused this>?......

i'd do it if i was you :)

It could be worth it, i will give it a try all thought i don't think anything will turn up, all my mates are on the look out so i should catch who ever did it its only a matter of time, but the thing i am really pissed off about is that my insurance is going up because the arse that did it didn't have the balls to hang around to own up.

if it was parked in alford and its taht much damage - then you might be able to tell the colour of the car from the damage on yours? if so - go round the local garages looking for that colour of car in for repair. you should be able to tell if it was a rear end or front end smash by the colour of glass on the road....

my cousin had same experience and police weren't interested so they did a recon in local garages around carnoustie and monifieth and found the guy... took him ti court and got him to pay up.

I've heard a similar story, check with local garages, to see if someone's come in for work on front or back bumpers...

check "paint transfer" on your car too (if it's in the garage, it might be too late).

good luck with that.

on sunday i found my car had its wingmirrors kicked in' date=' they werent off but pretty badly damaged and ive gotta get new ones,

Mine wasnt the only car either nearly every one on the street had its wingmirrors kicked in its fecking annoying[/quote']

I used to live on Upperkirkgate and park on Queen Street, one day i found one wing mirror kicked off, a few weeks later lost the other one and had to keep gaffer taping it on because i could afford a replacement.

Got both of them replaced, had the passenger one kicked off again and then outside the tunnels (Couple weeks before being broken into) somebody thought it would be funny to try and break it again, which mean i have to keep pushing the mirror itself back into the housing every time i get in the car