aberdeen-music

Official Celebrity Big Brother 2006 Thread

lollerskates

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, apparently there's an unknown member of the public in the house who has to convince the real 'celebrities' that she is indeed also 'famous'.....................shouldn't have thought that 'd be too difficult a task for her, bearing in mind that the celebrities themselves will be hard pushed to convince anyone else that they are famous.

I'm liking the contrast between this woman who had an affair with Sven-Goran Eriksson saying her 'whole life depends on Celebrity BB', and the guy from GLC who said he didn't have anything better to do in January.

Stop Press - The Guy from the Ordinary Boys? Who did the booking for this thing, it's the most bizarre line-up in the world.

so' date=' apparently there's an unknown member of the public in the house who has to convince the real 'celebrities' that she is indeed also 'famous'.....................shouldn't have thought that 'd be too difficult a task for her, bearing in mind that the celebrities themselves will be hard pushed to convince anyone else that they are famous.[/quote']

Yeah, Barrymore is the only actual celebrity so far.

Barrymore t o win

Does anyone actually know who Rula thingummybob is?

Maggot for the win, Barrymore to crawl back under his rock and stay there, and take that awful Faria Alam woman with him. 2 quotes fro her within minutes of each other:

A) I'm not looking for the limelight.

B) Yes I did sell my story to the newspapers.

Anyone want to play spot the contradiction?

I'd rather have had Eggsy in than maggot, he;s fucking ace, already you can see Dennis Rodman going 'what the fuck am I doing in here'.

Does anyone actually know who Rula thingummybob is?

Maggot for the win' date=' Barrymore to crawl back under his rock and stay there, and take that awful Faria Alam woman with him. 2 quotes fro her within minutes of each other:

A) I'm not looking for the limelight.

B) Yes I did sell my story to the newspapers.

Anyone want to play spot the contradiction?

I'd rather have had Eggsy in than maggot, he;s fucking ace, already you can see Dennis Rodman going 'what the fuck am I doing in here'.[/quote']

Eggsy was great on Celebrity Weakest Link - much more intelligent than I'd have ever given him credit for tbh coming second and only losing by 1 question, so yeah he would have been great to see himas he's funny and clever, him and Galloway could have been agreat double act.

Cheers

Stuart