aberdeen-music

Happy Birthday Maxwell

Rachie

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a rare night' date=' plenty of banter and even some theoretic music discussion. Although I saw far more penii in 1 night than Icare to see in a year. Top night, hope maxi isn't too rough today.

Tallents: Starting on randoms.[/quote']

:D

cheers to everyone who came down, plied me with drinks and had a good laugh. doolittles wedding dj set was tres boring, maybe i should have went to the tunnels with dave and co.

and paul: i walked past said random and he booted me up the arse, i only told him that if he did it again i would knock him out or something to that effect. he tried to threaten me with his 3 friends to which i laughed at. it was hardly startibng on somebody

plus those pints of water did me the world of good :) last night and this morning

also, confirmed flat entry on jan 16th. roll on the flatwarming and we can do it all again

also' date=' confirmed flat entry on jan 16th. roll on the flatwarming and we can do it all again[/quote']

I'm guessing that was what the missed call i got from a withheld number was about this morning. I tend not to answer them, they might be an ex, or even a stalker :down:

Hope it was a great night, see you in the deen over the weekend nae doubt. I'm thinking of going to the tunnels for a wee bit on sat, see what Niall acoustic sounds like.

:up:

Guest MerryChristmas

Dino just incase you havent blocked me yet, it was a humerous comment, yep maybe you get offended at a post which enquires whether japseye dave has a 10 centimetre wang so im so very sorry if i have offended YOU

Now that could mean anything' date=' although I'm guessing that replacing the "!" with a "?" would be closer to the mark.

I really am alone in this, aren't I? Proved by yet another monosyllabic response to my attempts at meaningful communication with what I delude myself are similar souls seeking enlightenment, even on the most trivial of matters. You'll be resorting to the old four letter opinions next, I shouldn't wonder.

Does anyone out there actually agree with me that THINGS COULD GENERALLY BE BETTER GIVEN EVEN SLIGHTLY MORE EFFORT???

Sorry for hijacking your birthday Max, tell me to bugger off if you want...[/quote']

seriously, i think you're in the wrong thread. i'm all for trying to improve the level of content in these threads but from what i gather maxi and thurisaz were running around with their pulsating pink power pumps swinging free and as such they probably don't care if someone makes a jokey remark about the size of their unbuckled members. i really don't think there was anything malicious in it and you're probably just wasting your time trying to raise the standard of birthday banter.

Now that could mean anything' date=' although I'm guessing that replacing the "!" with a "?" would be closer to the mark.

[/quote']

Ah whit! is a vocal reference to the many many nights that I, and many other's have experienced with Maxi. Playful banter/heckling with bands, to show disappointment at lack of drinking effort et al.

You don't understand this because you aren't in the same circles that Maxi involves himself in, which is fair enough. But why comment on this thread to complain about poor grammer? That eludes me...

I thought i was supposed to be the teacher around here (+ Kitchen Synic)

Ha! Yeah' date=' fair enough, until Dumpex gatecrashed with his derogatory remark. If he's actually acquainted with anybody even tangientially involved with Maxwell's birthday and/or related events I will -

1. Apologise to the whole 4000+ members of the forum for wasting their time that they could have been spending slagging off everything and everyone in monosyllabic grunts,

2. Delete all my posts,

3. Never darken your door again.[/quote']DUmpex is the bouncer at the moorings on the weekends, the exact pub we were in when me, Al and Stab were running around trouserless waving our knobs around.

He knows me as a friend, and knows that I have a small cock, and am not ashamed to admit and on more than needed occasions, display it to the general public.

The very post he quoted I was indirectly saying "I have a small penis".

Then you go on a rant that he has to come into every thread and make a stupid remark, when you yuorself

A-came into a thread you had no place in

B-made remarks about him being places he shouldnt be in when you probably came in cos you saw Dumpex had posted and wanted to show him up.

I didnt need defending, I espeically don't need defending by somone who

A-doesnt know me

B-has never seen my cock.

I have a small member. and if you want proof, I'll send you photos, theres quite a number of snaps of me with my wang on display floating about the internet. We even discussed, last night which is the night in question, how pictures of me playing a gig naked arose on this web-site and were mentioned ON TELEVISION.

So once again, you're in the very fucking wrong thread to discuss making decent well thought out replies to posts, because this thread was about someones birthday and the piss up that happened becasue of it which involved downing pints, smashed glasses, naked dancing and full on ring piece showing nude human pyramids by men with moderately sized genitals and those that were fortunate enoguh to witness it.

So once again, I re-utter...

you're shit at the internet.

I too have a small penis. It's only 2" long when flacid and sometimes shrinks down to 1", like when it's exposed to prolonged periods of low temperatures. Dumpex is free to comment on the size of my cock whenever he wants. If someone mistook my dick for being a decimeter long then I'd be fuckin delighted.

The only thing I don't like about the Internet is trolls, particularily those with a bent for political correctness.

I too have a small penis. It's only 2" long when flacid and sometimes shrinks down to 1"' date=' like when it's exposed to prolonged periods of low temperatures. Dumpex is free to comment on the size of my cock whenever he wants. If someone mistook my dick for being a decimeter long then I'd be fuckin delighted.[/quote']aye, but yer baws are fucking MA-HOOSE-IVE min!!!!!!!

Ahem!

First we have:

until Dumpex gatecrashed with his derogatory remark. If he's actually acquainted with anybody even tangientially involved with Maxwell's birthday and/or related events I will -

1. Apologise to the whole 4000+ members of the forum for wasting their time that they could have been spending slagging off everything and everyone in monosyllabic grunts' date='

2. Delete all my posts,

3. Never darken your door again.[/quote']

Then we have:

Dumpex is the bouncer at the moorings on the weekends' date=' the exact pub we were in when me, Al and Stab were running around trouserless waving our knobs around.

He knows me as a friend, and knows that I have a small cock, and am not ashamed to admit and on more than needed occasions, display it to the general public.[/quote']

So Dino, please feel free to proceed with your plan. LMAO!