aberdeen-music

Happy Birthday Maxwell

Rachie

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He knows me as a friend' date=' and knows that I have a small cock, and am not ashamed to admit and on more than needed occasions, display it to the general public.

[/quote']

Is this being post-modern? Because it is really a dilemma for the modern man, do you say you have a small penis in a self-deprecating way, or joke that it's really huge, all the time worried that when some women hears about the rumours and discovers the horrifying truth, your embarrassing lie will be exposed to the world? Oh, how society twists our souls. Personally, I just say I'm a castrato. That shuts everyone up, and if it doesn't, I shatter their eardrums with my high vocal register. Result.

PS Happy birthday Stuart.

Is this being post-modern? Because it is really a dilemma for the modern man' date=' do you say you have a small penis in a self-deprecating way, or joke that it's really huge, all the time worried that when some women hears about the rumours and discovers the horrifying truth, your embarrassing lie will be exposed to the world? Oh, how society twists our souls. Personally, I just say I'm a castrato. That shuts everyone up, and if it doesn't, I shatter their eardrums with my high vocal register. Result.

PS Happy birthday Stuart.[/quote']

no, stop being a faux intellectual cunt. i have a fucking small cock. its not big. its minature. it pleases nobody. it is SMALL.

heres some pictutres: b(e warned, these pictures include me naked, ior my penis at least

(links removed by moderator)

so yes, i have a small cock.

now get out.

I just want to apologise to my mother.

I'm sure everyone else regretted seeing me naked' date=' as well.

Teabags and Stab = superb![/quote']

Surely you have a nice big one though!?