aberdeen-music

Tunnels 04.01.06

bladeola

hehe no problems criticize how much you want' date=' i never went to grammar school, nor ever learned to spell english properly.... why bother since is not my language?

also since in this forum we have to bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch about everything i see no point in posting any more, as soon as someone expresses their point of vew it has to be picked upon, again life is like music try and get what some one means not how ones expresses it.

ps, sorry maxwell i thought you were a bas player, my apologies[/quote']

Oh dear... Where's the hole I dug myself last week? I may now make it alittle bigger...

I assumed, and have been right far too many times, that there was an axcuse of numptiness with regards to a grasp of the English lingo...

My apologies... I just wanyed in on the debate but have no idea what the hell you are all talking about, I'm a drummer...

'Ping' that's my humble pie ready

:up:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Im on to sweep picking at the moment' date=' its good fun, you should try it....[/quote']

:puke: Yuk!

Get to fuck' date=' I have a life! I have over 7000 posts on this forum..em...yeah:up:[/quote']

Ehehe, forget the sweep picking and post more instead!

:D

just my opinoin, which you may not acknowledge but oh well, but I rather enjoyed Statue of Misery although I agree that the vocals need to be varied a bit, hated Today We Fight with a passion, I liked Element a lot; thought their set was pretty good, althought it was the first time I'd seen them, and I wanted to leave after the first song from We Shall Be Blessed because that was just painful listening to them.

just my opinoin' date=' which you may not acknowledge but oh well, but I rather enjoyed Statue of Misery although I agree that the vocals need to be varied a bit, hated Today We Fight with a passion, I liked Element a lot; thought their set was pretty good, althought it was the first time I'd seen them, and I wanted to leave after the first song from We Shall Be Blessed because that was just painful listening to them.[/quote']

Amazing, thanks for the comments

piss poor metal with rubbish sound vs two great bands who have actually put some effort into how they sound' date=' where they play, releasing things, songwriting etc[/quote']

Big sweeping assumption Stuart.

1) I have about 5 full tapes of riffs that I have worked on, stay up late at night writing tunes.

2) recently purchased a Randall amp and spent a considerable amount of time working on the sound.

3) Sorry we havent toured Botswana but its pretty hard with Tonys job and the fact that I run my own business.

4) Havent released anything in a year, why? because we are saving up for a really high quality recording.

Couldnt care less if you think we are awful, that is no big deal. What annoys me is that you assume we make no effort, that comment is a total fucking joke. Assuming you also dont like SOM is another sweeping statement. Yep, maybe you wont like them, you probably wouldnt because you like the more obscure metal but again, how do you actually know if they make an effort or not?

Patronising with no depth pretty much sums up your sweeping statements.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Scorge you are one of the worst drummers i have ever seen' date=' so please keep your techniques to yourself.[/quote']

Well, you've changed your tune, haven't you? I seem to remember you coming to see us a while back and being pretty positive about it all. So what's changed? Scorge does the job and that's all that matters. I'm surprised by your comments, I always thought you were brighter than the average mug on here.

He's caught Mind My Weapon-itis' date=' a disease which makes him immune from critiscism and gives him a god given right to shoot other people down because he's too childish to take it on the chin. :laughing:[/quote']

haha as long as you know your place and you know ours too then we are all good arent we? you fat, ugly, shit at drumming and in the worst fucking band in Scotland peasant!! :D

Guest bluesxman
Good afternoon everyone who has posted on this thread. I had a long sleep and just woke and thought I would enter this thread. Did I miss anything?

I had a scone and coffee for breakfast' date=' burp:)[/quote']

You missed a level of bitchiness normally not found outside a 2nd year girls locker room :up: