aberdeen-music

New Fudge Mailing List - sign up here!

The Ghost Of Fudge

not that you probably give a shit, since you're reading it on this forum - and so therefore are CLEARLY uptodate with all things Fudge - but we've got a new mailing list.

i only intend to use it when there's a new zine out, and once for every gig we do (which is only 1 or 2 a month), so don't be strangers. fudge have no intention of clogging up your inbox with email upon email of tedious toss. like normal. no! it'll be consise information all the way, you watch and see if it's not.

clcik here - http://www.myspace.com/fudgefanzine - and fill in the simple form!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

as it's been two or three months since we sent out the first FUDGE NEWS SLAP, you'll note we're making good our promise not to swamp you with pointless email messages you can read elsewhere. hurrah!

i just thought i'd make another mailing-list like suggestion....

if you're on this forum very infrequently, but would still like to know when we have slots you could be playing, or what shows we've just confirmed, etc etc, we suggest SUBSCRIBING TO THIS FORUM.

you'll get a short automatic email every monday linking you directly to any new or updates threads at the simple click of a mouse button. it could hardly be easier.