aberdeen-music

Tourettes.

Mr.Tim

anyone else just watch that programme about the child tourettes camp? you have to feel sorry for these people but you cant help but laugh. it is a real shame for them but still, it was funny as fuck. the women who couldnt stop jiggling from glasgow was my personal favourite, her name was michelle.

It was pretty good yeah. That fat bitch Jen.... so bloody paranoid. Quite laughable.

The girl from Glasgow, and I hate to say this about Weegies, was quite cool. All thay jiggling about must hurt her boobs though huh?

I thought that guy was gonna get beat up when he shouted that racial slur.

EDIT:

I actually watched this with my girlfriend. I was thinking, what if I had tourette's and I randomly shouted out the details of our sex life to her parents. That would be a funny moment

Guest five years

i saw the beginning when they introduced the boy from derby who "being 16 and from the north is liable to get beaten up when he says certain things" and the skinny girl who had something against black people, and the big girl with the face that imploded the whole time. then i had to go the the pub and missed what probably was the comedy highlight of the night's tv :(